Monday 19 September 2011

Doing nothing....

Hi, how are you guys?
Isle, Imo and I are just at home, watching a nursery rhyme DVD. It's our routine, Isle and Imo will sit in front of the TV.  I just feed them and sit them down in front of the magic box..........
Isle can sing along, he is pretty smart for 16 mths. Imo just laughs and claps her hands. I sit and watch, but like now, I'm on the computer............
:D ♥
Oh, you know there's this very silly and funny rhyme, it's a song. 


Apples and Bananas
I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas
I like to ate, ate, ate ay-ples and ba-nay-nays I like to ate, ate, ate ay-ples and ba-nay-nays


I like to eat, eat, eat ee-ples and bee-nee-nees I like to eat, eat, eat ee-ples and bee-nee-nees [
I like to ite, ite, ite i-ples and by-ny-nys I like to ite, ite, ite i-ples and by-ny-nys


I like to ote, ote, ote oh-ples and bo-no-nos I like to ote, ote, ote oh-ples and bo-no-nos
I like to oot, oot, oot oo-ples and boo-noo-noos I like to oot, oot, oot oo-ples and boo-noo-noos



It's actually a combination of the vowels and the words apple and banana. Look it up, it's a good song to lighten up your mood.....


Cheers!


Aly♥
[Have A Good Week!]

1 comment: